Alexander Arrangement of Elements
3D Illustrated Periodic Table Model Assembly
Replacement for the
Printed Assembly Notes of the model kit
PINCH the F-block into Teardrop Shape
The f-block gets a teardrop shape with a device that pinches, aligns, connects, and hides. Later this method is also used with the d-block.
1. Place the f-block black side up, bottom toward you, flap A top left.
2. Fold flap A forward at the crease, and down, similar to the d-block pinch device.
3. Fold A's extension B to the left. (Rub creases hard with back of fingernail for a sharp bend.)
4. At the other end, fold flap C forward and down.
5. Bring the f-block right end over the left, A and C flaps face to face.
Slide C left and back to tuck and trap B underneath to finish the pinch. From both sides, align end tabs at both top and at Ce and Th.
6. Align end edge, end tabs, top, and bottom, paperclip bottom together below Th.
7. Align and apply a tape square over top and both sides at Ce/69.